Saturday 27 February 2010

TAG - Questions

Glossicious tagged all her lovely bloggers to do this post and I was intrigued by it so here we go :) You can visit her blog here:
http://glossicious.blogspot.com/

SKINCARE
-
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
2 to 3 times.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
It's complicated. It's oily, but feels dry. Lol.

-What is your current facial wash?
Cliniques Anti Blemish Foaming Face wash. This is my saviour :)

-Do you exfoliate?
I do. I only exfoliate once a week though due to using Cliniques Clarifying Lotion.

-What brand do you use?
Clinique, Dermalogica, Sudacrem.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Cliniques Anti Blemish Clearing Moisturiser.

-Do you have freckles?
Nope.

-Do you use eye cream?
I have just started using my Dermalogica one.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I wouldn't say I have acne, but I do get spots :(

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope, but I would love to try it.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Estee Lauder's Double Wear.

-How about concealer?
It changes. I'm using No7's Blemish one at the moment. But my Benefit Boi-ing is on it's way :)

-Do you know your undertone color?
Pink unfortunately.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't use them, I wore them for prom but I'm quite lucky that my eyelashes are pretty long.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but if they're fine then I'll still use them lol.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Clinique at the moment.

-Sephora or MAC?
I don't have any :(

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
For everyday I use my foundation brush, bronzer brush, blusher brush, eyeshadow brush, eyeshadow blending brush, eyelash curlers, lip brush. I think lol.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I don't, I just apply some foundation there.

-For the face?
Always.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm loving the Sleek Storm palette at the moment :)

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, liquid liners just look to 'done.'

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I used to do it often but now, it's much less frequent thank god.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't have any :(

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have it, but I don't use it.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
My Barbara Daly one (see review below.)

-How about lipgloss?
Ooh that's hard, I'm unsure.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
My Body Shop one from my palette.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I brought my Benefit concealer from there, it was so cheap!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah, it's not bad.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never heard of them, someone explain please? :)

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I'd love to.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I try not to.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
To much foundation and foundation that isn't the right colour.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Depends on the occasion. For everyday, neutral is better.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Miley of course :)

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sometimes I do, but I hate it. I hate my skin.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I can't name one! But I love Clinique at the moment.

-What do you think of Makeup??
I love Make Up. It's about creativity and it allows your beauty to shine threw :) Personally, it makes me more confident.